Our core business is the maintenance and repairs of vehicles, we take care of your vehicles so you can focus on your core business.
Our workshops are located at 45 – 53 South Road Hindmarsh. We are RAA Approved Repairer for both Crash Repairs and Mechanical Repairs & recommended repairer for major insurance companies. We can accommodate all types of models and makes of light commercial vehicles including smaller buses. We operate a Transport SA Inspection station for taxis, chauffeur drives and mini buses.
Propaint & Rightway provide collision repair and mechanical services to many major corporations fleets such as SA Power Networks, Coca Cola and not-for-profit organisations such as ACH, ECH, Centa Care’s CarCenta, CARA, Minda Inc, Phoenix Society, and Can:Do Charity Group.
With over 25 years’ experience in managing fleets, we can not only maintain and repair your vehicles but give you the best advice on how to get the best value and efficiencies out of your fleet vehicles.
- tailor made services to suit your needs
- Maximizing employee efficiencies by reducing repair turnaround times
- on-site estimating, pick-up and delivery service from your premises or from other locations if vehicles are un-drivable in the Metropolitan area
- Fleet of 30 Courtesy Vehicles, white, no sign writing. Includes Tarago people mover, Van for Wheelchair Access (3 Wheelchair capacity) vans and utilities.
We have successfully partnered with SG Fleet to offer a value-added service to our customers particularly those that already run fleets in-house. Our expertise in evaluating vehicles have helped recent customers with tailor made solutions. We will do a full analysis of what vehicles you currently have and assess which ones to keep or replace according to suitability for purpose, ongoing maintenance costs etc. Solutions may be to sell and leaseback; replace vehicles and lease or run out then replace with new vehicles. We do full valuation onsite for your convenience.Fleet Management services include:
- Funding options including operating lease or finance lease
- Maintenance plans including tyre replacement
- Registration renewal
- Fuel cards
- Reporting via Fleetintelligence
- Breakdown and accident assistance
- Comprehensive insurance
- Vehicle acquisition and disposal
- Kilometre management
- Fines management
- Driver training