Kon Skothos, Managing Director is justifiably proud of having developed the complete one-stop shop for vehicle maintenance & collision repair services with Pro Paint ‘n Panel & Rightway Auto, specialising in fleet solutions.
Kon’s vast experience was gained managing and keeping a fleet of more than 160 Yellow Taxis running 24/7 rotating shifts that never stopped.
The frustrations he faced by having to outsource services is where the concept of the One Stop Shop for all types of vehicle repairs and maintenance came about.
Kon’s early industry experience included managing a 160 vehicle Taxi Fleet that operated 24/7 where he was responsible for liaising with up to 440 drivers in shifts, collecting financial takings, inspecting vehicles, managing fuel/spare parts, overseeing maintenance and efficient timing of necessary repairs mechanical and crash repairs, sourcing cost-effective methods of repair to eliminate down-time and reduce costs in addition to coordinating Transport Department 6 monthly roadworthiness inspections for registration.
He also managed a Hire Car Fleet of 30 cars and drivers and another 40 Courier Van Fleet and drivers. His responsibilities included the de-commissioning, preparation and sale of old vehicles, purchasing and fit-out of new vehicles in addition to maintaining and repairing historic collection of Model T Ford Taxis, FJ and FC Holdens.
With over 25 years in the business, the Skothos brothers, Kon, Managing Director & Tom, Operations Manager have developed a strong understanding of specific customer needs. They ‘get’ what a company needs when their vehicles break down, need servicing, or are damaged in an accident.
- We run a fleet of over 30 Courtesy Vehicles including late model sedans, vans, utes, a Tarago people mover & a Wheelchair Access van with 3 Wheelchair capacity so our clients are not without a working vehicle that meets their specific needs.
- We do pickup and delivery & onsite quotes so inconvenience and downtime are minimised for our clients.
- We work hard to keep our long term valued clients.
They include ACH, SA Power Networks, Alinta Energy, Fleet SA, City of Charles Sturt, Drakes Food Markets, Smith Brothers Plumbing; Hindmarsh Plumbing; Sarah Group, Metro Plumbing, Yellow Corporation, Coca Cola Amatil, Qantas, Adelaide Airport Ltd, Des’s Cabs, Des’s Mini Buses, Groovy Grape Tours, Adventure Tours Australia, ECH, CARA, SCOSA, CentaCare.
We are strong financial supporters of many not-for-profit organisations including sporting clubs, Phoenix Society, Bedford Group, Can:Do, Lions & Rotary Clubs, CARA, scosa, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Animal Welfare League & Zoos SA.
So, talk to us, we will do whatever it takes to make you a satisfied customer!
Operating standards and services are maintained to the same quality assurance systems of a Quality Endorsed Management Company and are consistently checked and modified to incorporate cutting edge processes and technology. We have achieved success in numerous awards including national winner of the Prime Minister’s Small Business of the Year Award as a result of delivering timely, efficient, professional services for customer satisfaction.
- RAA Approved Repairer for both Collision Repairs and Mechanical Repairs
- Rightway Automotive Services is a Motor Trade Association authorised repairer and RAA approved repairer for Fleet SA and other commercial Fleet Managers
- Approved and/or Recommended Repairer for major insurance companies
- All technicians are fully qualified and trained to the highest level.
Servicing customers is our business
Our top priority is to achieve customer satisfaction
We believe in charging a fair rate for the work we do – one that enables us to stay in business for the long term, retain our loyal staff and maintain the standard of services we offer. By containing our overheads wherever possible, the cost savings are passed on to customers through more competitive rates than those charged by the big automotive dealerships.
We strive to build long-term business relationships by:
- Understanding client’s wants and needs
- An honest approach to business at all times
- Providing accurate, honest information
- Competitive value-for-money, professional service in an efficient and timely manner
- Employing qualified reliable people who enjoy the job they do
- Minimising the impact of waste by responsible handling and recycling
We are strong financial supporters of many not-for-profit organisations. In addition to financial memberships, we donate our Adelaide Entertainment Centre suite for auction items at fund-raisers & to entertain children supported by these organisations.