A first for South Australia! The app designed specifically for drivers in South Australia. If you are a driver or manage drivers, this app is for you!
Developed by Pro Paint n’ Panel - South Australia’s leading Crash Repairer - as a service for their customers. Download this simple checklist on your phone to step you through what to do.
With over 25 years of dealing with collisions and insurance claims, this app is to assist people have the information on hand that they need immediately like Emergency & Tow Truck Contact numbers, then lead them through the process of collecting information to make their insurance claims easier.
Reduce stress and avoid confusion when you’ve had an accident
Useful for everyone and particularly for:
- Fleet Managers
- Insurance Companies
- Teenagers & Inexperienced drivers
- Interstate & overseas drivers new to South Australia
For companies with fleets of vehicles – direct your employees to use the app to collect the required information for the fleet manager and insurance claim. The same principle applies for all drivers, have your teenage children use it.
- Emergency – Police, Fire, Ambulance call button, when to ring
- Tow Truck Voucher – Government licenced number to call when vehicle is not driveable or roadworthy & must be towed away. Have it towed to PPP & we will pay the tow truck fee on delivery.
- What to do in an Accident – follow the requirements of SA law - Stop, Stay Calm, Move Vehicles, Give Assistance, Emergency, Police
- Take Photos of Accident – up to nine photos saved to your phone.
- Accident Details – record time, date, location with Google Maps, your details, other driver, witness, police, description of accident.
- Email the details – will include all the details you have entered in accident details.
Technology can fail, phones may be lost. ALWAYS record the other parties' details in writing as a back- up. EMAIL your information as soon as possible.